1. Boys and girls from ages 4-6 years old within the duration of the Preliminary Screenings, cute, photogenic/telegenic, charming with pleasing personality and talented can join the contest.
2. Application forms shall be available at the Malls’ Administration Office at any branches of SM Supermalls. It can also be downloaded at www.smsupermalls.com
3. To join the contest, submit the filled-up application form signed by the parent/s of the contestant together with the other requirements:
1.) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate, original copy shall be returned after verification of the photocopy;
2.) Two (2 copies) of 4R size picture– one (1) close up shot, taken with light make-up, one (1) – full body shot, taken with light make-up to the Marketing Department at the Mall Administration Office.
4. Submission of entries will be as follows:
· Pre-registrants - will start on June 17 until:
- July 6 for the July 7 screening, from 10am to 6pm
· On-the-day registrants– from 11am to 2pm (July 7 screening)
5. A contestant must be at the Event Center of the preferred mall audition venue 30 minutes before the start of the Preliminary screening proper at 2pm for the briefing.
6. Audition will be on individual basis. Strictly light make-up with no red lipstick and no props will be allowed during the Preliminary screening and Eliminations.
7. A contestant who did not qualify for the eliminations during a particular venue of the preliminary screening on July 7 may still join the next schedule of screening on July 13 and 14 in other SM Malls where audition will still be conducted.
8. A pre-registered contestant must present the registration number before the start of the screening proper on each scheduled dates. On-the-spot registrants must get their registration stub upon submission of the complete requirements.
9. During the entire contest period:
a. Contestants should be accompanied by both or any of the parents. If the contestant will be
accompanied only by a guardian, a written authorization by both or any of the parents should be
presented along with valid Identification Card (ID) of the guardian and the parent authorizing the
b. Parents/guardian must be responsible for the behavior, safety and welfare of the contestant, their personal belongings and costs to be incurred due to participation in the contest.
10. Contestants and companions are required to:
a. Follow the instructions of the organizers, trainors, and instructors at all times
b. Abide by the rules and regulations of the contest
· Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC), its organizers, trainors and instructors shall not be held responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries, harm, loss of property suffered during the contest proper, training or workshops, resulting from negligence, violation or failure to abide by the above rules
Like us on http://www.facebook.com/SMCityMarilao
Follow us on https://twitter.com/smcitymarilao
For movie schedule, event booking or other inquiries, please call SM City Marilao Mall Admin Office at (044) 815 8913 to 17. For job...
Click the link to go to SM Cinema website >>> http://www.smcinema.com
Witches & Wizards Costume Contest Open to all kids 4-12 years old. The contest is on at the following SM Supermalls nationwide: 1...
Easter Costume Contest 2014 Open to all kids 3-12 years old. 1. The contest is on at the following SM Supermalls nationwide: ...