Easter Bunny Costume Contest
1. Open to all kids 4-12 years old.
2. The contest is on at the following SM Supermalls: SM Center Las Piñas, SM Center Molino, SM Center Muntinlupa, SM Center Pasig, SM Center Valenzuela, SM City Bacolod, SM City Bacoor, SM City Baliwag, SM City Baguio, SM City Batangas, SM City Bicutan, SM City Calamba, SM City Cagayan de Oro, SM City Cebu, SM City Clark, SM City Dasmariñas, SM City Davao, SM City Fairview, SM City Iloilo, SM City Lipa, SM City Lucena, SM City Manila, SM City Marikina, SM City Marilao, SM City Naga, SM City Novaliches, SM City Pampanga, SM City Rosales, SM City Rosario, SM City San Lazaro, SM City San Pablo, SM City Sta. Mesa , SM City Sta. Rosa, SM City Sucat, SM City Tarlac, SM City Taytay, SM Southmall
3. Promo period is from April 15 to 24, 2011. This will culminate with a Costume Party on April 24 at 3pm at the corresponding Event Centers of the participating SM Supermalls.
4. To avail of an application form, interested parties must present any of the following:
• Single or accumulated purchase receipts worth a minimum of 500 from any of SM mall establishments, including SM Supermarket and SM Department Store from April 15 to 24, 2011.
• SM Storyland Club Members: One (1) Ride-all-you-can Tag amounting to 280.00, purchased from April 15 to 24, 2011. Clubbie will also receive one (1) Easter loot bag from SM Storyland.
• SM Storyland Walk-in Guests: One (1) Ride-All-You-Can Tag amounting to 280.00 and a receipt for Club Membership fee for one (1) year worth 50, purchased from April 15 to 24, 2011.
5. Qualified participants may get application forms and pre-register from April 15 to 23, 2011 at the Mall Administration Office through the Marketing Department. There will also be an on-site registration which starts at 10am until 2pm on April 24, 2011.
6. Participants will be given stubs after they register. This stub will be presented during the grand costume party in order to confirm their attendance and validate their participation in the contest. Names must be reconciled with mall’s master list of participants. In case the stub is lost, a valid ID must be presented.
7. Kids must be dressed in their best Easter bunny costume. Participants may choose to join any one of the three categories:
• Cutest Bunny
• Most Colorful Bunny
• Wackiest Bunny
8. Costume Party will start at 3pm and will culminate with the announcement of the costume contest winners.
9. Costumes will be judged according to the following criteria:
• Adherence to the theme 30%
• Creativity 30%
• Stage presence 20%
• Audience impact 20%
10. The highest scoring costume per category will win. In case of a tie, judges will discuss and decide who will win in the particular category. A participant may only win once.
11. Prizes up for grabs are:
• Most colorful bunny 3,000.00 worth of SM Gift Certificates, valid for one (1) year
• Cutest bunny 3,000.00 worth of SM Gift Certificates, valid for one (1) year
• Wackiest bunny 3,000.00 worth of SM Gift Certificates, valid for one (1) year
12. The announcement of winners and awarding of prizes will take place after the costume party. Participants must be present during the announcement of winners. Claim certificates will be given to the winners upon declaration.
13. Prizes may be claimed at the Mall Administration Office of the corresponding participating mall within sixty (60) days of awarding upon presentation of claim certificates and valid ID of the parent / guardian.
14. All SM Supermalls employees, its affiliates, anchors, organizers and advertising agencies up to the second level of affinity and consanguinity are not qualified to join this competition.
Download your application form here:
Click the image for larger view