UNITED NATIONS CELEBRATION
PARADE OF NATIONS
OCTOBER 22, 2010 • 2:00 PM
Contest categories and Prizes:
- School with the Most number of Nations/Countries represented by the students – Php20,000.00 worth of SM Gift Pass
- School with the most number of Students in UN costume – Php 20,000.00 worth of SM Gift Pass
- Best UN Costume Boy – Php 5,000.00 worth of SM Gift Pass
- Best UN Costume Girl – Php 5,000.00 worth of SM Gift Pass
- The contest is open to all public and private schools within the vicinity of each SM Mall branch. It is open to preschools, kinder, nursery and Grades 1 – 3 students.
- Minimum participants should be 10 children per school.
- Each school is allowed to participate in one (1) SM Mall branch only.
- Participating schools must submit an endorsement letter from the School Principal/Director and waiver forms from all participating students’ parents.
- Confirmation of participation and submission of forms by schools will be on or before October 18, 2010. The forms must include the name of the student and the country they represent.
- Each school must designate an official coordinator from their end to liaise with the SM Mall Marketing Department for proper coordination and dissemination of information.
- Students shall be gathered at the mall's event center where the parade will start.
- Criteria for Judging :
Overall Appeal 40%
Audience Impact 20%